- Commercial new build projects valued from 10M – 40M
- Work with loyal subbies that are known and trusted
- Work with a progressive leading senior leadership team
- You will be joining a boutique, progressive builder working under well-known and respected directors who come from the mid-tier sector
- The business currently employs 20 people turning over close to $100M and is looking to increase the team to 30 by the end of the yr
- Projects in hand range from industrial factories, aged care, hotels, offices and some luxury residential projects valued from $10M to $40M
- You will benefit from working in a company with a flat enough structure to have access to the directors however use mid-tier systems and provide a professional working environment
- Help deliver a $40M, 35,000 sqm medical supply production facility that will incorporate an office and factory based out West
- You will work closely with the project team ensuring project milestones are hit and safety, quality, programme are adhered too
- You will receive support from a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator and Foreman.
- You will work with loyal subbies that are known, trusted and paid on time.
- Working hours will be in line with industry standards which means that some Saturday work will be expected.
- Trade with additional tertiary building qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently delivered projects in excess of $20M
- Must have experience working across new build construction projects
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge around logistical planning for commercial/industrial projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Valid Drivers Lic
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director, CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876 , send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below
All applications will be received in with confidence