Successful builder developer with a reputation for quality. They self-deliver projects with their own internal trades and have over 80 employees. With a focus on high-end apartments and commercial projects, as well as some defence and education.
Site Manager required to deliver a $20M+ luxury apartment project on the Gold Coast. The project kicks off in August, so the successful person has the opportunity to come in early and set things up correctly from cradle to grave.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management and coordination of all construction personnel, trades and labour
- Materials handling planning and management
- Chair/attend trade coordination meetings
- Management of Workplace, Health and Safety including the site safety management plan and all WHS policies and procedures
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams and all stakeholders
- Management of the construction program and project quality in conjunction with the Construction Manager/Project Manager
- Proven experience as a Site Manager, delivering residential, commercial or retail projects at a similar value
- A valid site supervisor licence
- Background in trades
- An open QLD supervisors license
- Stability with previous employers