Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Olympic Park
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12 months
Pay Rate to candidate: $1350- $1500 per day excluding Super
Hours of work: 8 Hours per day and 40 Hours per week
The purpose of the position is to successfully manage the delivery of predominantly medium to high risk/complexity projects to plan, within the Regional Annual Integrated Works Program. The Program includes capital works, maintenance and facilities management services, tactical renewal and minor works projects.
- Have the skills to build strong partnerships and be accustomed to delivering multi-faceted project
- Client side project management experience essential
- Project management experience, qualification and project management training experience essential
- be a confident communicator, a natural influencer who can have a positive team impact, developing and leveraging relationships across a broad internal and external stakeholder network.
- demonstrate honest and open interactions with others, and have an ethical approach to work, whilst keeping safety at the front of mind, will be a norm.
- Civil/Mechanical engineering degree and/or IEAust/AIPM membership- Preferable but not essential
- 10-15 years project management and construction experiences
- Experience delivering wastewater treatment plant projects, preferably with state government, consultants and/or contractors- Preferable but not essential. However must have government infrastructure project management experience.
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com