A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40 years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $150M with over 40 staff in the business a have a full order book already for the remainder of 2022.
The role – Safety Lead
They are looking for an experienced Safety representative to come into the team and essentially be the Safety Manager for the business. They have had an individual in this role for many years who has decided to head in a different direction.
This role will be based in the office the majority of the time with some time on site which is to be expected.
You will report to the Operations Manager and General Manager and will be part of the leadership team.
What we are looking for
- You must have previous experience with a builder
- You ideally will have some form of experience in a leadership role, or ready to make that next move
- You will hold a safety qualification, ideally being a Cert IV
- Have stability with previous employers
- Come from a Tier 2 or a Tier 3 background
- Happy to be in a senior role, but also be hands from time to time
How to apply
Please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com. If you wish to discuss the role, please call David Hope on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com