A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in SEQLD for nearly 20 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $70M.
The role – Project Manager
Due to recent tender wins and predicted tender wins, we are looking for a Project Manager to join one of the main builders on the Gold Coast who can offer a long local career.
They operate in various sectors but a large portion of their current workload and tender list is multi level residential projects from $15m to $50M.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Project Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Townhouse experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- Currently lives on the Gold Coast
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking for a long term Gold Coast career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com