- Office based position in Sydney’s inner southern region
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Educational & Commercial construction projects - $15M
- You will be joining progressive builder that has a dynamic leadership team and professional and welcoming culture.
- Career spanning over 30 years in NSW and solid partnerships with clients enables the team to focus on quality and bespoke customer experience.
- They partner with good subbies and have a key focus on culture, are family friendly and have a forward thinking mentality.
- You will deliver projects within the educational, commercial and government sectors valued to 15M, this will include new build construction and fitout/refurbishments.
- They use first class systems and carry several accreditations to work with state and federal government so are expecting a busy period in the next 12 months
- Employing around 30 staff the plan this financial year has been to grow steadily to facilitate a focus on larger construction projects
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programming and client management whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the subbies and site team. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and driving programme to ensure that projects are completed within agreed timeframes.
This position will report into the Construction Manager. Salary will depend on previous experience however figures of between 180K - 210K can be expected
- Degree Qualified (Construction Management)
- Have delivered commercial new build projects, ideally within educational or commercial
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly with all stakeholders
- Good negotiation and decision-making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel, Procore