With a current turn over of $120m mark they are looking to double of the next 24 months and with that growth comes Opportuntiy.
With their jobs set up as a traditional tier 2 builder you will head up a team consisting of a quality Senior Site Manager, Site foreman, CA and cadet. The ideal candidate will perhaps be a Project Manager who is working for a tier 2 builder who is looking for some security, a change in culture or potentially looking for a company which they can make a real impact in and become part of the leadership team making strategic decisions.
Initially you will be involved with the design of the project based in Western Sydney - 50 units .The project itself is still in its early stages and is due to break ground in 2 months.
Duties will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Assisting in General CA duties when required
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience in project management
- Strong technical building/design knowledge
- Experience working on multi-unit residential projects in advantageous
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com