- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- D & C contracts within hospitality and education sectors
Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl across offices on the eastern seaboard. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology however brings over 100 of experience.
Work in hand includes – D & C clubs/pubs and Independent schools $10M - $30M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who are modern and progressive. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and give back to the community through various charities that they support.
This is an exciting time to be joining as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced. You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical leadership team
Reporting into both Project and Construction Managers you will be responsible for the design management / coordination, ensure client relations are maintained and in conjunction with the project team ensure all contractual requirements set out in the head contract are met.
This will include helping to monitor budget revenue and delivering a quality product whilst ensuring a safe working environment for all personnel.
You will successfully deliver the project in line with corporate objectives, controlling and administering the D&C design process in order to maintain buildability and cost control
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the commercial construction market locally, have strong technical knowledge be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Work will be based in the CBD or Western Suburbs
Key Skills / Desirable Background
- Tertiary qualifications relating to construction (Construction Management, Engineering)
- Experience working with a mid-tier builder and possess strong systems and process knowledge
- Ability to manage and coordinate site teams and build rapport with client / external consultants and sub-contractors
- Strong programming and design knowledge
- Experience working across educational, hospitality or aged care projects
All applications are in strict confidence