- Would someone from an architecture background
- Join a team of 15 people under highly regarded head of design
- Commercial project working with reputable clients
Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl across offices on the eastern seaboard. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on commercial construction. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology and bringing over 100 of experience gives clients the confidence they are in good hands.
Work in hand includes – D & C clubs/pubs and Independent school $10M - $30M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who are modern and progressive. You will work in brand new offices and be offered flexibility based around project requirements. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and give back to the community through various charities they support
You will be joining an established design team under a veteran head of design. The team currently consists of 15 people which includes inhouse drafting.
Working closely with the Design Manager and site teams you will help with the coordination of commercial or residential projects valued to $30M. You will work on one live project and one at tender stages. This will include:
Helping run design meetings with external consultants
Coordinate with internal drafting to resolve design issues
Produce internal reporting to management and
General coordination between design and delivery stakeholders
This role would suit a Project Architect that is looking to make the move over to a Building Contractor. $120K - $130K.
Knowledge / Qualifications
- Qualifications in construction management, architecture or similar
- Understanding of construction methodology and buildability issues
- Understanding of the BCA and its application in the design approvals process
- Well-developed coordination skills including significant experience liaising with externa stakeholders.
- Understanding of DA compliance within design
- Understand how to deal with authorities on design matters
All communication will be private and confidential.