- Builder / Developer with busy order book
- Forwarding work for over 5 years
- Named in top 10 Building companies
You will be joining one of Sydney’s leading builder developers and recently named in the top 10 of companies in Australia who have an impressive portfolio of sophisticated, high-quality apartments built within sort after communities. At any one time they will have over 2500 units in construction with several sites in planning and acquisition stage.
The company is absolute best practice within the residential market and has been highlighted by the commissioner as leading the way to ensure buildings are safe and built to the highest quality.
Culture / Benefits
You will benefit from working with some of NSW’s most formidable senior leaders in the development sector. This builder have reputation for delivering a quality product and over the last 20 years they’ve built up repeat clientele who return to invest in their properties time and time again.
With the acquisitions and work in hand this builder has forwarding work for at least 5 years’ worth in excess of $1 billion.
The owner of this locally and privately owned company takes pride in the culture within his company and demonstrates generosity through ongoing support to local communities groups charities.
About the Position:
Reporting into a Project Manager, Contracts Manager and working with a site team you will be responsible for overseeing the administration of contracts, helping with procurement, ensuring all variation are investigated, payments processed whilst ensuring that the project is delivered within budget and is on track.
Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $130,000 - $140,000
Qualifications / Skills
- Construction Management or related degree and experience working on highrise residential
- Highly developed skills to control project financials
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ideally looking for someone from a tier one or two background
- Ability to assist with development team with feasibility of other projects
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 firstname.lastname@example.org