An established and growing builder who have offices in the Gold Coast and Brisbane and Ballina deliver a wide range of projects across multiple sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, defence, hospitality and education. Known for delivering new build construction and refurbishment projects they boast a high level of customer satisfaction that leads to consistent repeat business.
Their current project portfolio consists of many government projects in education, health, agecare valuing anything from $2M to $20M.
The role – Contracts Administrator - $8M school
We are looking for a CA who has anything from 4 years plus experience to join their Ballina team and work closely with the PM on a $8M build of a school in Northern NSW.
You will be office based which is located in Ballina. This is great opportunity to join their Ballina office which is growing and you will be given the opportunity to fast track to Project Manager.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with a larger or similar size builder
- Previous experience delivering government projects, although not essential
- A completed construction management degree
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a CA
- Someone who can lead by example
- Previous Jobpac experience will be advantageous
If you wish to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call David Hope on 0406 665 799, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org