Long standing QLD Builder and Developer. They have a tremendous reputation with a huge portfolio of Gold Coast residential projects throughout this year and 2023.
The company specialise in large, high-value residential projects and are well-known for their quality.
Long-term career opportunity with a stable and well-known builder developer. Take advantage of job security with the builder developer model during these volatile times.
They have a high-performing commercial team and excellent Project Managers to work alongside.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with Feasibilities, Development Approval, and Consultant and Design coordination
- Assessment of quotations
- Subcontractor engagement and management (procurement, letting and execution of subcontractor agreements)
- Assessment of subcontractor claims and issue of payment schedules
- Preparation and submission of progress claims, delay notices, EOT's and variations
- Formulate and issue RFI's to relevant parties
- Management of document control processes
- Ensure compliance of all subcontractors and suppliers
- A degree in relevant discipline such as Construction Management
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Stability with previous employers is essential
- Experience with a well-known builder or builder developer
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills