This Mid tier Civil Multidisciplinary Civil Contractor have Infrastructure division based on Quality and Reputation across their existing client base. They are at the forefront of the current infrastructure boom in QLD and have identified an immediate requirement for a Junior Level Estimator to join the business on a full time basis.
The role is based in head office and will be supporting the Estimating Manager where deliverable's will include:
- Assist with project take-off and BOQ,
- Analyse potential cost-efficient methods or alternative solutions to increase tender competitiveness
- Conduct post-tender works, comparing differences between new and old designs
- Liaise with client regarding to tender issue's and follow up tender process after submitting quotes
- Assist with project set ups
The position will involve working in a close knit team with an unrivaled work culture that but a large emphasis on training and development. Project values will range from $1-10ml and will include complex scopes of work such as bulk earthworks, storm-water, rail alignment etc.
This role will be best suited to a Junior Engineer with prior experience in the tendering/pre contracts sector who is keen to progress into a full time role as an Estimating professionals with one of SE QLD most well regarded contractors.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Must have pre-contracts/tendering experience
- Knowledge of Benchmark software would be an advantage
- Driven and practically mided
For more information, please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org