A civil contractor working on civil infrastructure projects in the Sydney Metro area.
They are working predominantly in the asset maintenance space involve complex upgrades.
Due to an increase in workload across the state they have identified an urgent requirement for an experienced Surveillance Officer to perform Site Surveillance duties across a number of Road upgrade projects in the North Shore area Sydney.
The role will involve the planning, organisation, inspection and reporting on various construction & maintenance works on road and bridge projects. Responsibilities will additionally include Monitoring Quality Assurance, evaluate contractors project plans,
I am currently looking to speak with people who fit the following criteria:
- 10 + years experience in the Civil Construction & Engineering sector
- Must possess prior experience working as a Site Surveillance Officer for Road & Bridge Construction or Maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of RMS/RTA standards and specifications
- Experience in a client side role would be a definite advantage
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or 0282524018 and email your resume to email@example.com