- Live Project in the Eastern suburbs with continuous work in the pipeline within the Commercial & High Rise sector.
- Work with a well established contractor with strong systems and leadership
Industry leading Facade Contractor working across both the commercial and residential sector. Design & Construct contractor with key relationships in across the built environment. You will be joining a solid team with highly experienced Senior Management to delivery top class projects across NSW.
- Supervising and management position
- Reporting into a PM potentially working across a number of projects including Mix-Use Residential, Health and Hotels.
- Leading the way on the installation of Windows/Doors, structural internal glazing and structural fins.
- Supervise and manage all site activities
- Read plans and drawings
- Communication and liaison with client/builder
- Responsible for Toolbox Talks, Safety, Logistics, Pre-Starts, ITPS
- Have a trade background in carpentry or glazing or similar
- First Aid Certificate
- Ideally EWP tickets/forklift and working from heights
- Able to lead a team
- Able to work autonomously and in a team
- Self-Motivated and Reliable
- Sound Computer skills ideally with Pro-Core
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org