The role – Site Manager (Brisbane office)
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a $22M apartment project located on the fringe of the CBD. You must have previous experience delivering these type/size of projects and show stability with previous employers.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Come from a trade background
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Apartment experience is key
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate. Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com