This company is a growing Logan based construction company completing fit out and construction projects across South East Queensland. The company operates predominantly across the Education, Commercial and Hospitality sectors with projects valuing anything up to $5M.
About the Role – Site Manager (10 week contract)
Due to a number of successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with a refurbishment/services upgrade project in a school on the south side of Brisbane. You will be completely responsible for running the site and will report to the company Directors.
This project is due to start in the last week of January and will run for 10 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction and refurbishment experience will be considered
- Experience completing projects within the education sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on a 10 week education project
- Local work if you reside on the south side
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com