- Commercial projects ranging from $15M - $50M
- Rotation options available for weekend work
- High staff retention, position vacant due to growth
This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successfully delivered projects within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a forward thinking attitude towards culture and diversity and offers clear career paths for office and site staff.
Culture / Benefits
People enjoy working with this builder because projects are adequately resourced ensuring all staff achieve good work life balance. Staff tell us they feel appreciated and are looked after and management are dynamic, energetic and offer a progressive culture. Salary will in line with experience however a package of $180K is achievable
Starting on site in a months’ time initially your will deliver an addition to a carpark for TfNSW in Sydney’s west worth approx. $15M. It’s a fairly quick build that once completed will see you transfer over to either an aged care or educational project. Projects typically range in size from $15M - $50M
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day activities ensuring that programme and budget is maintained. Working cohesively with your site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high quality finish.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification (carpentry), tertiary tafe qualifications advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently ( or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 commercial buildings projects over $15M.
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management
- Experience in Aged care, health, education projects within occupied premises
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on site management tools