A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in QLD for over 15 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $70M.
The role – Site Manager
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to initially finish a townhouse/apartment project valued at $20M located on the south side of Brisbane.
Finishing off someone else's project may not be that appealing, but the project is in good shape and has a good team who you will be joining.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Site Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Come from a trade background
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Apartment/townhouses experience is key
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Site Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate. Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com