Established over 20 years ago this well established and award-winning builder has become a major player in NSW competing against the nation’s leading builders. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
With a solid reputation for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, age care and more recently fitout sector the team is continuing to strategically grow.
Reporting into the Construction Manager you will be responosible for managing the day to day activities on site, ensuring project milestones are met (budget and programme) whilst ensuring everything to carried out in a safety manner.
The scope of works will be to deliver a $40M Aged Care facility based on the North shore. Salary will be in line with experience however figures of $160K - $180K are achievable.
Background / Experience
- Trade with additional tertiary building qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently (or as team lead leader ) delivered more than 3 commercial building projects over $30m.
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for monitoring budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Experience on commercial / aged care projects valued up to $30M
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic Information management programmes
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. The work they deliver is varied to keep you interested and systems are industry leading.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity / paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 / email@example.com