National fitout firm that specialises within the Office Fitout, Hospitality and Retail. On a national basis this firm employs over 150 staff, turns over $100M and provides full turnkey solutions to a long list of householder names and blue-chip corporates.
Due to planned growth we are assisting with the recruitment of Contract Administrator. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is more than 3 years out of degree what has experience delivering projects within the fitout sector.
You will work closely with the project managers and site teams overseeing contractual matters
- Construction Management or related degree
- Ability to coordinate procurement of subcontractors, variation management, processing of invoices and budget control
- Ability to liaise with internal and external staff associated with project
- Have highly developed relationship management skills
- Highly developed IT skills
- You will be joining a busy firm who is being headed up by a Sydney veteran in the fitout market. You will enjoy a professional culture, vibrant new offices and manage a driven team.
- This business is at the cutting edge of technology, have developed their own project management system and believe in investment in people.
- People enjoy working for this business because of the collaborative culture, flexibility for people with young families and friendly team
- This is full time position that will be paying between $80,000 – $100,000 + Super depending on experience