National fitout firm that specialises within the Office Fitout, Hospitality and Retail. On a national basis this firm employs over 150 staff, turns over $100M and provides full turnkey solutions to a long list of householder names and blue-chip corporates.
Due to planned growth we are assisting with the recruitment of Contract Administrator. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is more than 3 years out of degree what has experience delivering projects within the fitout sector.
You will work closely with the project managers and site teams overseeing contractual matters
- Construction Management or related degree
- Ability to coordinate procurement of subcontractors, variation management, processing of invoices and budget control
- Ability to liaise with internal and external staff associated with project
- Have highly developed relationship management skills
- Highly developed IT skills
- You will be joining a busy firm who is being headed up by a Sydney veteran in the fitout market. You will enjoy a professional culture, vibrant new offices and manage a driven team.
- This business is at the cutting edge of technology, have developed their own project management system and believe in investment in people.
- People enjoy working for this business because of the collaborative culture, flexibility for people with young families and friendly team
- This is full time position that will be paying between $80,000 – $100,000 + Super depending on experience
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply below or call Carmel on 0428 433 876 / firstname.lastname@example.org