Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who turn over in excess of $900M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue-chip corporate.
With a strong portfolio that includes educational, retail and health projects this builder will enjoy a busy pipeline for the 19/20 FY
Why people want to join
Senior Management are very proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years, they have a stable exe management team and implemented some excellent initiatives over the last 6 months
They aim to provide flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return enjoy low turnover of staff. The company are also in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit.
Working closely with the Project Manager and Construction Manager from project award you will be involved in the early planning for the delivery of this project. Once on site you will manage your Foreman and site team to effectively drive the programme whilst ensuing the project is delivered to client’s specification.
Background / Experience
- Trade background ideally with industrial experience
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy
Salary will be in line with current market trends but you can expect upwards of $180K is achievable
Please call Carmel Jones on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below: firstname.lastname@example.org