Our client is a privately-owned construction, refurbishment and interiors building company. Completing projects up to the $70m mark across commercial, retail, government, aged care, residential for both the private and public sectors. Have been in operation for over 15 years and have recently ventured into the South Coast of Sydney and Brisbane areas. An annually turnover of $150m.
Oversee and lead a completion of a $3M commercial building in the Jamberoo region, As the Site Manager you will lead a team to deliver the project from trade coordination, ensuring the highest level of safety and quality and programme are adhered to.
- Carpentry trade background
- Have the ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Have the ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short-term programmes.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Work with Australia’s premier commercial builders
- Strong pipeline of work within the area
- Seek long-term employment in a reputable company
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 02 8252 4026 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org