This Tier 3 civil company is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They deliver roadwork upgrades on behalf of Councils throughout the Sydney region and they are looking for 3 Site Engineers as the business is expanding.
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Engineer
- Daily site inspections, dealing with subcontractors and foremen
- Safe Work Method Statements, revision and approval
- Ensure all site activities comply to company safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on earthworks, excavation and car park projects would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Dan Kundi on 0407 091 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org