CGC's client is a highly reputable large tier two builder that has a strong history in the Sydney's marketplace. They have been privileged to be a part of some of Sydney's most iconic projects and have undoubtedly taken pride in helping reshape Sydney.
Due to a $20M project just kicking off we are assisting with the recruitment of a Project Coordinator / Site Engineer to work with an established site team. Ideally we are looking for construction management graduates that have between 2-4 experience.
Duties will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager / Project Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Construction Management or related degree and min 2 years' experience
- Strong technical building/design knowledge and experience working with tier one or two builders
- Experience working on commercial or educational projects advantageous