- Maintain ongoing communication and ensure the smooth-running operations and maintenance of your location, collaborating with the operations manager
- Drive sales via strategy and goal setting, and seeing their execution
- Improve procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s
- The primary point of contact for community members, solving all member-related issues.
- Establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts
Serviced Office Site Manager
|Job Title:||Serviced Office Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Boote|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 17:46|
A new player in the Australian serviced office sector is looking to appoint an experienced serviced office professional to run a large site in the CBD which goes live in the next few weeks.
The business has a unique positioning in the market, and designs spaces that cater to a range of different industries and disciplines. Whilst it is predominantly aimed at small startups and a co working set up, they have the capability to offer flexible space to larger corporates and more established businesses.
You will report directly to the general manager and will be running the show at your location, responsible for training and managing all community managers, and setting the standard for the sites operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is heavily backed and has bold expansion plans. Already having secured another site there will be opportunities to create best practice and help guide the direction of the business moving forward.
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit apply now. Equally if you would like some more information please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's