- Work for one of Australia’s longest running hospitality and entertainment providers
- Projects maintaining and upgrading existing assets up to $2b in value
- Huge earning potential
- Evolve your reputation in the industry
- Enjoy an attractive salary package
- Work for a very stable company (asset owner).
About the Client
Found in locations all over Australia, our client is one of the longest running Australian companies in the hospitality and entertainment sectors. The established business brings in an excess of $200m a year and are forever focusing on growth and expansion as well as maintaining existing assets in excess of $2b in value.
- Manage project (goings on/development) as well as capex refurbishment on existing assets up to $2b in value.
- Initiate the procurement and management of consultant teams
- Undertake project design management and manage the design team
- Lead and manage project stakeholders, including subcontractors
- Plan, organize, lead and control the project efficiently and effectively
- Have In-depth knowledge and skills of project management
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- 10 years’ experience delivering successful client-side projects from start to finish – preferably in the client-side sector but not essential
- Project financial reporting skills
- Strong evidence of successful completed projects $10m-$100m in value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- A team player who is optimistic and professional
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com