This leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest transport projects in NSW. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
- You will be responsible for planning, designing, and managing all aspects of a tunnel design project from concept through final design and to the as-built drawings phase.
- You are experienced in both NATM / conventional tunneling and TBM tunneling projects. TBM project experience is preferred.
- You will contribute as part of a multi-national team to deliver design services for local and international projects.
- Over 3 years experience as a Tunnel Engineer
- Experienced in tunnel design and/or geotechnical design.
- Experienced use and application of international design codes and standard software such as Revit or AutoCad.
- Excellent communication skills
A varied and challenging job awaits you, where you can further develop your knowledge and leadership skills. Excellent development opportunities and an innovative working environment exist within the company. You can expect a future-proof job, flexible working hours (flextime and home office options) and a wide range of further training measures.
By working for this engineering powerhouse you will achieve your long term career ambitions. Now is a great time to be a key part in the success of their infrastructure business. You will be offered a salary in line with your sought after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org