This structural and civil consultancy have experienced great success since they formed in the early 2000's. During this time they have grown steadily and now have a workforce of upwards of 60 members of staff. With this steady growth they have an established client base that results in them winning projects of all sizes. The value of their order book is growing and as such they are entering another calculated growth phase.
As a Senior Revit Structural Drafter, you will be working on building structures of all varieties, including residential, commercial, industrial and healthcare and these will consist of projects ranging in size from small to multi-million dollar in value. You will also aid the on-going development and best practice of Revit implementation and be seen as a go-to figure within the company.
Reporting into the CAD Manager and Director, you will take responsibility for utilising, developing and improving Revit implementation to model the above mentioned building structures. For smaller projects you will be responsible for the whole life-cycle from start to finish and with larger projects you will lead a team.
As the successful applicant, you will be/have:
- Advanced Revit knowledge
- A minimum of 4-5 years of practical Revit experience modelling building structures within Australia
- Experience of Revit development and continued best practice within an engineering design consultancy
- Practical experience working for an engineering design consultancy in Australia
- An advanced diploma or similar would be advantageous
- The ability to attend a face to face interview in Sydney
- Full working rights in Australia
This role will offer an enjoyable next challenge in your career.
To apply, please hit the 'Apply Now' button or contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 for a confidential discussion.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com