Contract Administrator to work with a well known and respected builder based in their Gold Coast offices.
Initially, you will be delivering on High End Residential and Commercial projects up to and around $50M.
As a Contract Administrator, you will be assisting the Construction Project Manager and site teams, to manage contract variations, negotiations, maintaining regular liaisons with sub contractors / trades, with the appropriate and transparent client interaction. You will be required to help deliver the project on time, to budget whilst ensuring the highest quality and efficiency.
There is a competitive and rewarding salary package on offer, as well as a healthy order book for future projects.
- An experienced Contract Administrator with 3-5+ years experience
- Stability in previous positions with proven track record
- A building background working with a known QLD / National builder
- Experience delivering on mid to high-rise Residential or Commercial projects >$10M
- Capable of working autonomously on projects of a similar size and value
- Well presented, and an excellent communicator
- Ability to cost report and handle large sub-contractor packages