7-month contract opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager.
Join a high-quality national builder and deliver a $20M retail / commercial project.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate labour activity on site and manage overall site performance of the building and construction process, including liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Reviewing building practices to ensure compliance with forecast budgets, project management procedures and health and safety guidelines
- Implementing and updating documentation as required, such as a site diary and incident reports
- Proven experience as a Site Manager
- Experience working with a reputable Australian builder
- Commercial and / or retail experience ideal
- An open QLD supervisors license
- Stability with previous employers