- Multiple high-end commercial fit-out projects – Healthy project pipeline
- Working within a friendly, ambitious, and young team of 20 for a global PM consultancy
- Senior-level role reporting directly to the NSW State Manager
A well respected, reputable, and global client-side project management consultancy that helps create, develop & manage construction projects across a range of different industry sectors.
This client is a well-known consultancy with an extremely healthy pipeline in the commercial space. There is a chance to be a vital part of their commercial division delivering fast paced fit-out and refurbishment projects for high end clients across Sydney.
What’s on offer:
- A large but welcoming office with the chance to mentor and guide team members in Sydney’s CBD
- A collaborative leadership team producing professional results.
- Social events, EOFY drinks, monthly lunches, gatherings & a lively culture.
- A chance to manage and oversee the full life cycle of many different commercial projects.
- The opportunity to work closely alongside the State Manager and make a significant impact on the commercial division
- The chance of career development.
- A competitive salary offering alongside bonuses.
- Lucrative employee benefit schemes
- Will oversee projects in the commercial division working alongside like minded professionals
- Will report directly to the senior management team with direct inbound reports from junior level team members
- Being able to bring in new work or relationships into the company long term is a high advantage however not essential.
- Managing and engaging with sub and head contractors to ensure project efficiency.
- Be able to deliver many fast-paced projects of 10,000sqm2 and less.
- Be a good client facing representative with the ability to manage many projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- Proven track record of at least 7 years in project management with strong construction knowledge
- Ideally coming from some form of construction or site background preferred
- Understanding all phases of a construction project with connections and networks in this space
If you're interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0412422104.