Highly regarded contractor with over $50M of work currently in constriction over another $50M of work at tendered stages. Operating in NSW for over 20 years they have become experts in their field and are a preferred contractor for many of NSW’s tier one and two Head Contractors.
Partnering with their clients they have been responsible for helping to bring to life some of NSW most iconic projects over the last 20 years.
Why you want to join
Reporting into the Construction Manager and MD this position will be responsible for overseeing a large ($15M) project to achieve budget and programme. You will be joining a team of established PM’s however this is a strategic role that will long term form part of the Senior Management & Leadership team. Due to planned growth the executive leadership structure will change in the coming 12 months and the existing Construction Manager position will be vacant due to an internal promotion with the idea that the person in this role step in the position.
This position will suit a Project Manager that has hit a glass ceiling in the head contracting market and would like the opportunity to progress. You will benefit from working on exciting tier one projects however in a family friendly, flexible environment with a director that genuinely takes care about his staff
Working closely with your CA, Site Supervisor and Trades you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects in line with budget, programme and quality. You will partner with your client to overcome any design and buildability issues. You will deliver projects within the Government, Health, Education, Defence, Commercial & Infrastructure valued from $2M - $15M
This is an opportunity for a motivated Snr PM/PM to advance their career with a passionate, highly flexible & structured contractor who offer strong work/life balance and a highly rewarding career.
- Opportunity to advance your career into Construction Management with a longstanding, well-respected and solutions driven contractor.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements with offices based in Inner West, South West, Western Sydney & home options
- Exposure to rewarding projects across Government, Health, Education, Defence, Commercial & Infrastructure
- Secured & structured contractor with hands on access to Senior Management & internal support
- Passionate, supportive and longstanding Senior Management.
- Competitive package with bonuses
- Experience working for a head contractor in the interiors / light weight construction market
- Construction/Engineering Tertiary and/or Trade background
- Proven capability delivering Gov, Health, Education or infrastructure projects)
- Strong stakeholder management and value engineering capabilities
- Experience training and mentoring the next generation
- Team driven and willingness to succeed with a strong passion within commercial/government sectors
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org