CGC have partnered with a leading architecture and design practice located on the fringe of Sydney CBD to source an experienced Senior Project Architect looking for an exciting opportunity to lead and run some of Sydney's iconic hospitality projects.
You will be based out of their modern and open plan office working alongside fellow architects and designers.
Designing and executing high quality multi residential and retail based projects are a specialty for this outstanding practice.
As a Project Leader / Architect you will be highly experienced in running quality projects in Australia. You will gain exposure to an excellent range of projects, varying significantly in size.
You will report directly into the Associate and be provided with fantastic support however in order to be successful for the role you must be able to confidently run projects independently with autonomy.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- NSW Registration would be considered beneficial however not essential
- Concept design experience
- Minimum 4 years working experience using Revit
- Exposure to hospitality / retail / mixed use projects
For a confidential discussion, please call Christina Ryan on 0282524020.