Culture / Benefits
They have an inclusive and collaborative working environment, ensuring all members of the team feel valued.
As this is a leadership position, you'll have the opportunity to develop your own career, as well as act as a mentor and develop less experienced members of the team too.
Working as a Senior Landscape Architect for my client, your role will include running projects from start-finish, mentoring and assisting more junior team members to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and accurately reflect the companies design standards and your clients brief.
Your duties will include (but aren't limited to):
- Working across all aspects of a project to ensure everything is running smoothly - maintaining design integrity, projects are delivered on time and within budget constraints
- Working with and assisting junior team members to complete tasks
- Client Management - maintaining and building existing client relationships, establishing new client relationships, attending initial client meetings
- Assisting with and solving any design issues that arise throughout the process
- 6+ years' experience working locally within the Landscape Architectural market
- Prior experience working at a similar level
- Must have recent experience working within the High-end residential sector
- Demonstrated experience successfully delivering a range of projects
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably possesses an AILA registration
- Proficiency with Vectorworks
- Full Australian Working Rights
If the above position sounds like you, please click 'Apply Now'. If you would like more information regarding the position, please give Christina Ryan a ring on 02 8252 4020 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org