Our Client is a high-end residential specialist, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer with strong design, communication, and client-facing skills to lead a small team specialising in high-end residential fit-outs.
Liaise with high profile clients on luxury residential homes in some of Sydney's most scenic and prestigious suburbs. In this highly rewarding and fast-paced role, you will take the project from initial stages through to completion.
- Strong focus on project design
- 3D Modelling using SketchUp
- Client interfacing & management
- Leading Interior Designers and Documentors
- Involved in the project design and documentation
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time
- 7+ years of local experience
- Recent experience working in a senior capacity
- The ability to run a project from concept stage through to delivery
- Relevant qualifications in Interior Design (University / TAFE)
- Recent and extensive experience working on high-value multi-million residential projects
- Skilled in FF&E and finishes
- Solid knowledge in interior building materials, finishes, furniture, and detailing, including joinery.
- Experience sourcing from international vendors and premium suppliers
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent at project coordination and managing projects
- Confident using AutoCAD and SketchUp