Senior HVAC Project Drafter | Melbourne, VIC
|Job Title:||Senior HVAC Project Drafter | Melbourne, VIC|
|Salary:||$110-120k + Super + RDO's|
|Contact Name:||Nic Maplestone|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 10:08|
One of Australia's leading mechanical contractors who have experienced significant growth over the past few years in Victoria, have a significant pipeline of works heading into 2019 and have recently picked up a high profile building project in Melbourne, that they require a Senior Project Drafter to take the lead on.
With a proven track record in delivering high profile building projects across a range of sectors - Hospitals, Commercial, Data Centre, Retail and Education - they have utilised their networks and existing relationships with a number of tier 1 builders in the market and been awarded another high profile project in Melbourne, which has a mechanical services package value of over $30m.
As a Senior HVAC Project Drafter, you will take the lead in the delivery of the job from start to finish, working closely with the Project Manager and construction team, leading the BIM coordination on the job utilising your strong Revit and Navisworks capabilities.
What's on offer for you?
- Work in an environment with a flat management structure when you are valued and can make decisions
- They work on a diverse range of projects
- Monthly RDO's - Who doesn't want an extra 13 days annual leave a year?
- Internal and external training provided
- A technology savvy business that use their web conferencing capabilities to avoid unnecessary travel into the CBD for meetings
- Permanent position with a highly competitive salary package
- Friday BBQs with the team
If you are interested in working for a genuine market leader and progressing your career, click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, contact Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's