$60K - $90p/h
Global Business - Strong NSW Presence
A highly reputable Building Services Consultancy with a strong state presence and a perception for premium design. Working across multiple market sectors in NSW, specifically holding high regard in the Commercial & Healthcare sectors, to name just a few.
A consultancy that is continuing to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced and passionate Engineers who take pride in the work they deliver.
About the role:
Due to recent project wins, a new opportunity has arisen for a time served professional Electrical Engineer or an experienced 'Senior' Electrical Engineer to join our clients team. You will be tasked with the project management and delivery of electrical services design.
Strong communication skills as well as your expansive experience in the local Building Services Industry will set you apart from other candidates. You will thrive working as part of an experienced, dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical systems for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of BCA and relevant Australian Standards
- Carrying out assigned electrical Engineering activities within the team from project start-up to project close-out
- Strong teamwork skills and have the ability to manage and lead.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, consistency of work quality and that all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, procedures and the basis of design.
- Ensuring all interfaces (inter-discipline, client, implementation, vendor, etc) are identified and managed in the execution of all projects.
- Managing assigned work to meet project needs and proactively working with other team members to ensure that project goals are met.
- Ensuring costs are effectively controlled on assigned work and ensuring work is completed within budgeted timeframes.
- Relevant engineering qualifications.
- Upwards of 5 years of experience.
- Proven track record within the building services industry.
- Technical leadership capabilities - high level of proficiency in performing electrical services engineering.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of relevant Australian building codes and standards.
- Involvement in delivering large scale projects.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.