With offices across the globe, this top tier engineering design consultancy are at the forefront of design. They have an outstanding reputation throughout Australia and this is not only built on the quality of their designs, but also through their employee engagement and satisfaction.
They offer leading benefits including a genuine commitment to flexible working and a healthy work / life balance along with additional holiday options and on-going personal and professional growth.
The Role and Responsibilities
Working under an influential management team, you will play a key role in the successful delivery of drainage components of ground-breaking major transportation projects (highways, roads, tunnels and rail).
We want to hear from the best talent in the industry who are looking to take the next exciting challenge in their career. In return, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years upwards of experience working as a Drainage Design Engineer on transportation projects
- Knowledge of NSW (RMS) design codes and standards with practical experience working on NSW projects for an Australian engineering design consultancy
- Proficiency in using the 12D drainage module is required
- Further demonstrated experience using DRAINS, MUSIC, HEC-RAS and 2D Flood Modelling, as well as Navisworks / BIM software and AutoCAD will be highly regarded
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential conversation about this rare opportunity or to apply for the role please contact Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707 275 / email@example.com
Please also check out our website for a selection of other industry relevant positions: www.cgcrecruitment.com