With offices located throughout Australia this well established builder who has over 40 year's experience in the Australian building market are exceeding expectations and continuing to dominate the markets they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors with a value of anything up to around $80M.
The role – Senior Contracts Administrator
Their projects currently range from $5M to $60M and they are looking for a degree qualified Contract Administrator with 7 years plus years experience, your first project will be a $35M health project located in the Brisbane metro area. You and the Project Manager will be based on site with the site team.
They are looking for someone who has
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Experience on projects of $20M plus
- 7 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Stability on your CV is a must
- Strong commercial background
- Experience with a well known mid-tier builder
- Be well presented and keen to progress in your career
- Must be a team player
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com