Seeking a Civil Drafter to sit within their collaborative Transport team of drafters, designers and engineers. This is a great opportunity for someone who has demonstrated relevant experience, but wishes to take the next step in their career as a Senior.
Key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for delivering civil and structural designs and documentation for various projects ie: Transport Building projects, rail projects, tunnel projects, roads and highways including earthworks.
- Mentoring of junior Engineers and Designers.
- Work closely with the Transport team to develop and implement processes and procedures.
- Experience in detailed design of transport infrastructure projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian and local design standards
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Good understanding of Revit & Projectwise,
- Relevant qualification in Civil engineering and minimum of 5+ years in a civil drafting role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.