$90k - $110K base + super + TOT or car allowance
A technically savvy and customer focused Security Project Engineer is required for an Electrical Contractor and leader within the Buildings Automation and Security services sector.
You will report into the acting Construction Manager and be part f the high performing Buildings team. Your role will be to Design, build and deliver security solutions to meet our customers’ needs. There will be regular travel to customer sites across the Sydney metropolitan area and regional areas of New South Wales will be required, and out of hours and weekend work will be required on occasion.
The ideal candidate will have/had:
- In-depth knowledge of security networks
- Solid experience in working with large organisations on access controls and CCTV related projects
- Extensive knowledge of computers, servers, virtual servers, cyber security and networking
- Exposure to existing security products ( eg. Gallagher, Inner range and Milestone CCTV systems)
- A current unrestricted Australian driver’s license, security and cabling licences are essential
- A tertiary or trade qualification in a related discipline (electrical or communications)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team focus
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Enjoys working on multiple projects with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results
- Highly organised and efficient,
- Works well autonomously and can be relied upon to meet deadlines.
- Motivated to develop great relationships and innovative solutions to satisfy their customers
If you would be interested i applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either click APPLY NOW or contact Karl French on email@example.com or call Karl on 0282524029