Revit MEP Designer Sydney $80k - $110k package
An experienced MEP Revit Designer is required on a permanent basis for a reputable multi-disciplinary building services consultancy with work across multiple market sectors. The client operate within various sectors including Education, Retail and Entertainment, Club and Hospitality, Health and government sectors.
About the role:
Due to continued growth, the client are looking to secure a MEP Revit Modeler with a good understanding of both Autodesk’s Revit and Autocad software systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate 3D design models from the engineers designs to LOD 200 through to 500.
- Create and manage equipment schedules within the Revit design model.
- Developing coordinated engineering drawings through both Revit and Autocad.
- Import/link in models from such formats as RVT, DWG, IFC and DWF.
- Prepare and export the design model as either RVT and/or NWC.
- Upload drawings and design models into web based document control websites such as Aconex, Project Web and Newforma.
- Identify and communicate possible design opportunities where applicable to the engineer.
- Autodesk Revit experience
- Strong understanding of MEP Design.
- Intermediate understanding of BIM in regards to costing, scheduling, energy analysis and facility management.
- Experience with Navisworks is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft office/excel etc.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable multi-disciplinary Building services consultancy in Sydney and progress and develop you experience and career with a company that has a great team work ethic and working environment. If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity further then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 172 140