My client is a well-established, multidisciplinary practice seeking a Registered Architect to join their award-winning architectural team. This firm is involved with a variety of small-large scale projects - mainly civic - including education and community projects. They're conveniently located in North Sydney, in an open plan studio with fantastic views of the harbour.
This role is for a Registered Architect to join a fast-paced team in producing a variety of commercial and civic projects. You will be required to liaise with builders, clients, consultants and council personnel, as well as have on-site presence. You will also be required to assist with the delivery side of the architectural process and ensure it runs smoothly.
- Must have a valid NSW Registration for Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years local, post-graduate experience
- Familiarity and demonstrated experience with contract administration
- Experience with the delivery side of things
- Also has experience going out on-site
If the above interests you and you would like to hear more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.