Our client are a provider of total railway solutions, and have an enviable reputation of delivering complex, major projects globally.
They have a enviable reputation in Sydney and are looking for an experienced RAMS Engineer to join them on a major railway project.
Systems include rolling stock, traction and overhead wiring, signalling and control systems.
You will provide RAMS support to all members of the Engineering teams, ensuring that RAM plans are implemented consistently across all programmes.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Reviewing and validating RAM plan submissions to ensure compliance to EN50126
- Establishing RAM management plans and supporting the development of the companies Maintenance Strategy
- Advising upon and assisting in the development of a steady state RAMS capability for the business
- Taking part and where necessary, facilitating RCM development workshops
- Collating and reviewing FMECA data across all projects, developing and maintaining a fleet reliability database using appropriate tools within Isograph reliability workbench
- Creating Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree Analysis and reliability block diagrams to aid development of maintenance plans
- Producing periodic reports on reliability growth of the fleets and the status of the maintenance plan
- Developing and implementing maintenance processes and procedures relating to Operations Engineering
- Working closely with Reliability Analysts and Reliability Technicians to model impact of fleet defects within the shortest possible timescale
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following traits and attributes:
- Strong understanding of EN50126 and associated RAMS methodology
- Practical knowledge of Reliability theory and modelling processes
- Outstanding Safety Awareness gained in a safety critical operational environment
- Robust knowledge and experience of engineering standards and regulations
- Experience of leading and developing reliability improvement programmes and modifications without impacting availability
- Advanced IT skills – typically Word, Excel (Macros), Access (Database development)
- Excellent report writing and communication capabilities
- Tertiary qualified in engineering or relevant discipline