CGC Recruitment are established experts in providing short term construction and engineering resources to main tier and mid-tier contractors and have again been approached by one of our clients to source a Quantity Surveyor to assist in the beginning phases of a recently awarded major infrastructure project in South East QLD.
Reporting to Senior Management you will work closely with the design partner to provide sound commercial advice including providing detail of construction methodologies and preparing accurate details of cost plans and also be responsible for Quantity Measurements and precise preparations of Bill of Quantities. The role is a Brisbane based position for an initial 3 month period but as the role is part of a 3 year project there is a huge opportunity to become a permanent role based on successful outcomes.
- Degree in Quantity surveying or equivalent
- 5 years experience as a QS
- Prior Civil Contracting or Building experience would be an advantage
- Clear and confident communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Prior experience involved on D&C projects
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org