Civil infrastructure contractor based in Sydney who operate on RMS projects specialising in concrete, resurfacing and intersection upgrades.
They have a strong company culture around safety and delivering quality projects.
- Conduct regular Audits and reviews of management systems to measure the level of implementation and to identify opportunities for continual improvement
- Review, maintain, update and write company policies and procedures as required that comply with QA, OHS and Environmental management systems with view to continuous improvement
- Ensure OHS legislation requirements are met
- Maintenance and administration of the document management system
- Develop, conduct and continually update induction package information
- Ensure that OHS incident reporting is consistent with Corporate
- Assist in training business unit and project staff in the tools and methods of management system policies, procedures and forms
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com