- $700M turnover business with high achieving team across this project
- Social, friendly and forward-thinking culture
- Complex project based in Sydney’s East
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They have been involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of projects with blue chip clients. Turning over in excess of $800m they have a steady balance sheet and project are turning a profit ensuring a stable environment for employees
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centres, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
Culture / Benefits
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and Iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progressive team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees
Reporting into the Safety Manager and working closely with the Site Manager you will be required to ensure that safety and compliance is maintained across your project. Ideally you will have worked across large scale projects with complex structure and cranage and be conversant with mid-tier safety systems.
This is a senior position that will be paying up to 180K package
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations.
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Knowledge of environmental compliance