Covering building and refurbishment projects in the commercial, education & residential, sectors they continue to grow through excellent customer satisfaction and delivering a quality project.
With a new project award we are seeking a Project Manager to take control of a Commercial project in North Sydney which consist of Bathroom Upgrades and refurbishments works.
As the Project Manager you will take responsibility for the projects from inception through to completion so you will be expected to have recent and relevant experience to hit the ground running and pick up the reigns immediately.
You will need to be an accomplished Project Manager with circa 5 years' experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously ensuring an agreed bottom line.
Naturally you'll be professional and presentable with clear and confident communication skills coupled with the ability to retain the client relationship to potentially pick up future work.
Some of your responsibilities are out lined below:
- Sub contract procurement and approval
- Setting up of sub contracts
- Developing the construction program
- All financial reporting
- Liaise and manage consultants
- Be the main point of contract for the client and their representatives
- Manage and mentor the site staff including Contract Administration and delivery.
- Authorise contractor invoices for payment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the whole project team through collaboration and communication
- Be highly organised to ensure the project runs in accordance to the contract and design.
- Manage an design issues prior to them becoming an issue on site
Please feel free to call Billy Versey on 0406 707 277 or email your CV to email@example.com All applications are held in confidence.