A builder who recently celebrated their 5th birthday, are well known for delivering projects in the commercial fit out sector to the highest level. Their projects range from a commercial fit out, to a university refurb to a fast paced retail build valuing from $200k to $5M.
The business owners have over 20 years of experience in this sector and many strong client relationships in place.
The role – Project Manager
As the business has grown, the owners have gradually added people into the business, and they are now looking for their next key hire. We are looking for a Project Manager who has a strong fit out/refurb background to join the business and be one of three Project managers in the team.
This is a great career opportunity and an opportunity to work in a flexible/relaxed environment.
What we are looking for:
- A construction degree, or trade background
- Experience with a known QLD builder
- Fit out refurb/small new build experience is preferred
- At least 3 years running your own projects as a PM
- A stable career with previous employers
- Someone who is energetic and self motivated
- Able to run a team and also be a team player
- Able to maintain and create strong client relationships
How to apply
Click apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Hope for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com